Allen Hinds Discussion :: View topic - AC Booster Comp questions...
Allen Hinds Discussion Forum Index

Allen Hinds Discussion
The Official Allen Hinds Discussion Forum

www.AllenHinds.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

AC Booster Comp questions...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Allen Hinds Discussion Forum Index -> Allen Hinds Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
telti

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: AC Booster Comp questions... Reply with quote

Hi, Watched the AC Booster Comp demo/review youtube video. I was hoping that Allen would explain the signal chain more. I heard him talk about the EP he was also using and saw the obvious volume pedal. Could Allen or someone else in the know say what kind of amp he was using and and especially include info on the amp volume and tone settings? He's in a small room but he's not getting blown away by the volume he's playing at. I'm interested in picking up one of these pedals but only if there is chance I could somewhat replicate the sounds from the video. I'll never play as well as Allen but I'd like to get close to that sound. Thanks in advance.
tribalfusion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He usually uses the blackface deluxe and I believe he is there as well. I would love to know more about the settings; maybe you can email him and report back here as well?

He is a pretty friendly guy Smile
telti

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over 1000 views and no response from Alan or someone at xotic. Either the information I sought is a secret or this forum is dead.
tribalfusion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telti wrote:
Over 1000 views and no response from Alan or someone at xotic. Either the information I sought is a secret or this forum is dead.

The forum is pretty dead...try the gear page Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Allen Hinds Discussion Forum Index -> Allen Hinds Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: