Allen Hinds Discussion :: View topic - Doug Bossi's friend from Texas
Allen Hinds Discussion Forum Index

Allen Hinds Discussion
The Official Allen Hinds Discussion Forum

www.AllenHinds.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Doug Bossi's friend from Texas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Allen Hinds Discussion Forum Index -> Allen Hinds Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dday

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Doug Bossi's friend from Texas Reply with quote

Hey Allen-
I'm an old friend of Doug Bossi's...currently playing guitar in the band he was the original guitarist of. I recently picked up an OCD, and Doug had told me you were also using one, and I'm curious how, and if there's any specific sound(s) you use it for. Also (being a fan here), your style, phrasing, and tone are wonderful...I was curious if you're using stock pickups in the Les Paul on your Prosound videos? I'm purchasing a '59 Reissue w/burstbuckers and, even though I know majority of sound is in the hands, every little bit of "tonal-help" I could get would be a benefit to me. Thanks so much for your time!

Daran Day
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Allen Hinds Discussion Forum Index -> Allen Hinds Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: