Allen Hinds Discussion :: View topic - Early AC Booster and 1963 VOX AC15 twin sound/video clip
Allen Hinds Discussion Forum Index

Allen Hinds Discussion
The Official Allen Hinds Discussion Forum

www.AllenHinds.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Early AC Booster and 1963 VOX AC15 twin sound/video clip

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Allen Hinds Discussion Forum Index -> Allen Hinds Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldflame

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Early AC Booster and 1963 VOX AC15 twin sound/video clip Reply with quote

Thought you guys may like to check this out.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.fullscreen&videoid=2043737390

Thats me in the hat Very Happy If you're not into Rodney Crowell or Country then no worries. Listen on for a pretty good example of the Xotic AC Booster running in front of a combo. I was using a 63 VOX AC15 twin.

Settings on the AC were

Gain = about 11 O'Clock
Volume = about 11 O'Clock
Treble = 1 O'Clock
Bass = 12 O'Clock

Solos boosted by a LazyJ 'Cruiser' pedal. Very similar to the RC Booster but my preferred booster at this time.

http://verysquare.com/jessehoff/contact.cfm

The VOX was running almost flat out with about a 1/4 turn left on the volume dial

The guitar is a 1982 Tokai Springysound Strat fitted with Van Zandt 'Blues' pickups.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Allen Hinds Discussion Forum Index -> Allen Hinds Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: