Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index

Brett Garsed Discussion
The Official Brett Garsed Discussion Forum

www.BrettGarsed.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bogner Ecstasy settings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Brett Garsed Tone and Gear
View previous topic :: View next topic  
November5th

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Bogner Ecstasy settings Reply with quote

Hello Brett.Being another proud owner of a Bogner Ecstasy.I was wondering ,what some of your settings are on your Bogner?Do you use the blue channel ,or the red for your main lead tone etc...?My main guitar is a PRS custom 24.I use the red channel unboosted ,with the gain at about 4-5 for my main lead tone.The PRS pickups are pretty hot,but I am looking to put in some lower output humbuckers in soon.Possibly some Dimarzio virtual PAF's.I find the Bogner seems to really excel when the gain is at a more moderate level.Anyway pardon the rant.I hope to hear from you soon.Take care ,and come to Toronto sometime Smile

Dean
bretto212

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dean,
I use the Blue channel with the boost on. I just found the midrange shape of it to have more "body" if that makes any sense but to be honest, the Blue and Red channels are extremely close, with the Red one having more gain.
I've been using the Bogner with a THD 4x12 cab for some recording and it sounds fantastic.
November5th

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply Brett.Actually I have been thinking about buying a THD cab for awhile.Most likely a 4x12.Although a THD 2x12 would be nice for smaller gigs.I just can't seem to play anywhere without my Bogner.Peace.

Dean
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Brett Garsed Tone and Gear All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: