Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index

Brett Garsed Discussion
The Official Brett Garsed Discussion Forum

www.BrettGarsed.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mr Garsed: HELP - Different VERSIONs of ESP Garsed Model ??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Brett Garsed Tone and Gear
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sguansoloing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:34 am    Post subject: Mr Garsed: HELP - Different VERSIONs of ESP Garsed Model ?? Reply with quote

Mr Garsed, I hope you read this at some point..
I have my cash ready for Garsed model..To be honest I have been looking around locally in victoria and found out a few different VERSIONS of this model..A dealer I went to locally has Garsed model they told me it was equipped Seymour Duncan Phat Cat and Antiquity, with XJ frets, but Garsed model in bmusic has JB and 59 p/u and medium tall frets.
I have also seen a friend's Garsed model has rosewood fret board.. I have my cash ready,,but just trying to find out the answer why the same model comes out differently from ESP factory? What is the exact specification that is used by Brett??
Regards
Shan
chris_johnstone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine has an ebony fingerboard and the JB pickups.

I have thought of putting the pickups Brett uses in it but I'm in now hurry as it still sounds and plays really well.

Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Brett Garsed Tone and Gear All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: