Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index

Brett Garsed Discussion
The Official Brett Garsed Discussion Forum

www.BrettGarsed.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Steinberger GS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Brett Garsed Tone and Gear
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jazzedjeff

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Steinberger GS Reply with quote

Hi Everybody,

I'm possibly selling my Steinberger GS GS7TA pre Gibson Newburgh made guitar. Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in buying it. I'd rather it stayed in Australia then go overseas. It has active emg pickups, Trans Trem and is in excellent condition.

Thanks Everyone,

Jeff

bretto212

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold a guitar just like that to an Australian while I was broke and desperate in LA. It wasn't you was it? Just curious.
Cheers,
Brett.
jazzedjeff

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Brett, (sorry calling you Brett seems to me too disrespectful as i feel like i should be greeting you as Mr Garsed at the very least as i have the utmost respect for you!!)
Wasn't me i'm afraid, but i'm in a similar situation broke and desperate Smile
Just thought i'd let the Garsed fans have a chance at it before she goes onto ebay. These babies scarcely come up on ebay so was just wondering if anyone has been hanging out for one.
I know i only got mine after watching you play on your video in front of that beautiful SSL console.
I have another GS with a Jam Trem that will be my keeper.

Thanks Brett, you've inspired me out of some dark places....

Cheers mate,

Jeff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Brett Garsed Tone and Gear All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: