Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index

Brett Garsed Discussion
The Official Brett Garsed Discussion Forum

www.BrettGarsed.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey Brett, Progression help please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Techniques, Theory, and Musical Education
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melodic Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Hey Brett, Progression help please Reply with quote

Hey Brett,
Everyone has these little progressions they like to play over. I was punching some chords in "Band In The Box" and thought about a question like this.

What are a couple little progressions that you like to use? Just give us something that is "in the style of Brett Garsed". Then very shortly if you don't mind, give a few key things to look for or do in the progressions given.

I'm not asking for tab or anything, just a few chords that comes naturally for you.
swampthang

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you could try the chords for Undoing they seem to be a typical garsed progression

EbMaj7 Cm7/F Dm7 F/A BbMaj9 Emin7b5 F#alt Aalt D7b9 -

Im trying to remember these off the top of my head but check out the brettgarsed.com they have the chords and suggested scales to play over each one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Techniques, Theory, and Musical Education All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: