Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index

Brett Garsed Discussion
The Official Brett Garsed Discussion Forum

www.BrettGarsed.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rock Fusion - Reissue?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Brett Garsed Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissMisstreater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Rock Fusion - Reissue? Reply with quote

So has this been discussed? I would have thought this was an ESSENTIAL reissue, i for one would get my hands on it!! Think of that wonderful tune up on dvd!! Lets all indulge in some heavy reading

So have you considered it Brett?

I think it would be amazing with a host of bonuses

Id jump in here and offer to transcribe all the audio for it, the improvs, and the performances at the end, that alone would shift copies FAST!

What do you think?

bretto212

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I contacted Warner/Chappell a few years back about buying the "Rock Fusion" video from them so I could re-release it on dvd and the official response was that it's "not company policy" to let go of material even though they have no intention of re-releasing it so it'll gather dust on a shelf somewhere unless I become the biggest guitarist in the world or president of the USA. I'm thinking the latter is probably more possible...
It was due to that information that I decided to do the "Rock Improvisation" dvd. I figured it was better to move forward and put my money into something new rather than trying to re-buy something older. Perhaps William Shatner (or better yet, Denny Craine) could pull some strings for me??
MissMisstreater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats absolutely heartbreaking!!!

I have watched ALOT of tuition videos, and that is one of the best!

I was getting REALLY geared up and excited about transcribing those parts too!!

how about having pdfs added to the rock improvisation DVD?

LOTs more material for people to get their hands on, I have found that sitting down and transcribing exactly whats going on on both of these videos has helped my playing more than anything else I have worked on

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brett Garsed Discussion Forum Index -> Brett Garsed Media All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: