Jimi Hendrix Discussion :: View topic - New memeber from Sweden

Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index

Jimi Hendrix Discussion
The Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum - Cause I'm standing next to a mountain....

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

New memeber from Sweden

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grinx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: New memeber from Sweden Reply with quote

Hello!

As I stated in the "subject" I am from Sweden (hence my spelling Embarassed )

I am an old guy (44) who has listen to and enjoyed JH since my teens.

I have been away from JH for a while, but rediscovered him though Frank Zappa Exclamation

Well,here I am and hope I can contribute with something and get to know you and "everything" worth knowing about JH.

I have just started another Cool linkpage concerning JH. My ambtion is to have the absolutely best links (not the most) linked at ONE page. You are very welcome to ad links, just send me a private message.

The adress is:
www.nollfem.se/hendrix

Best regards from Magnus
blahblahwoofwoof

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the board Grinx! Glad to hear that Zappa brought you back to Jimi! Ignore the spam, it can't get annoying.
Christopher X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:06 am    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Grinx,well im 34 and listend to hendrix since my early teens then too pretty much,i remember getting into him in 87 more though at high school at 13/14,though i had herd of him before this and liked him too.Like through my brother in the same room a few years before i think from cds's.And yes sorry if you see all the spam,i deal with it when i see it,but as im not on every day, some may stay there a day or more before i get to it,the admin and site owners need to get the site sorted realy if they can,its been like this i think since i joined maybe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: