Jimi Hendrix Discussion :: View topic - Packed a lot in

Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index

Jimi Hendrix Discussion
The Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum - Cause I'm standing next to a mountain....

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Packed a lot in

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Jimi Hendrix Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hello people

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Packed a lot in Reply with quote

Gee, they packed a lot into their lives, the big recording artists of the 60's...like Jimi, The Beatles, the Stones, Bob Dylan...and I don't only mean in terms of the VAST and QUALITY music they made in such a short time span, but also in their general experiences.

Do you agree?

Or am I just condensing everything because I'm looking back at all the good bits?
Christopher X

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:47 am    Post subject: Did a lot for shure Reply with quote

Yes say starting from the u.k first landing,but he did do those years after the army doing the chitlin circuit and up till found in 66 in new york.
Like he did play all the time,concerts,jamming and most it seems was recorded or filmed even,and much of it has not been officialy put out,more it seems on bootlegs on seeing some stuff on the net.

Like stevie ray vaughan is the same to me sort of so many live concerts but maybe not as much studio recordings or much left as jimmie vaughan said i remember.And SRV was around from 1982-1990,and hendrix 1966-1970 for the exp etc..(also some recordings before that with other bands) aswell.And being music was his main thing he got to travel so much,see the world aswell,to bad not asia and downunder or sth america or africa,had he lived he would have i think. Cool
Robert W

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you, Christopher.
hello people

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you Robert W
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Jimi Hendrix Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: