Jimi Hendrix Discussion :: View topic - New Jimi Hendrix Book

Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index

Jimi Hendrix Discussion
The Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum - Cause I'm standing next to a mountain....

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

New Jimi Hendrix Book
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Jimi Hendrix Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blahblahwoofwoof

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Georgina wrote:
On Leon Hendrix's my space there is a documentry in 3 parts. Which is really interesting. There is an interview with Joe in that. Jimi and he had the same Mom and extremely likely the same Dad. He takes after Al quite a lot I think. He is possibly a disabled guy so I think that kind of accounts for his appearance. but he must be in touch with Leon and the rest of the family if he took part in the documenty. So not such an unhappy ending...

Good stuff! I bought that DVD box set when it came out. It was substantially more expensive back then, but it's a steal now. You can also buy it on Amazon if you're interested.

http://www.amazon.com/Jimi-Hendrix-Uncut-Story/dp/B00029X08I/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1203923753&sr=1-12
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Jimi Hendrix Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: