Jimi Hendrix Discussion :: View topic - EXPERIENCE HENDRIX: JIMI HENDRIX DVD

Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index

Jimi Hendrix Discussion
The Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum - Cause I'm standing next to a mountain....

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

EXPERIENCE HENDRIX: JIMI HENDRIX DVD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Jimi Hendrix Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blahblahwoofwoof

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: EXPERIENCE HENDRIX: JIMI HENDRIX DVD Reply with quote

Quote:
PRE-ORDER ANNOUNCEMENT:

This title is scheduled for release on August 5, 2008. Pre-order your copy today and guarantee your delivery of this red hot release. Pre-orders will be shipped as soon as the product arrives at our facilities.

Experience Hendrix presents unforgettable highlights from two star-studded tribute concerts on behalf of Jimi Hendrix, hailed by critics and fans alike as the greatest guitarist of all time. Filmed in San Diego Street Scene and at the Paramount Theater in Hendrix's hometown of Seattle, these special, never-before-released performances feature legendary blues giants Buddy Guy and Hubert Sumlin coming together with Paul Rodgers, former Rolling Stones lead guitarist Mick Taylor and the newest generation of guitar heroes including Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Robert Randolph, Pearl Jam's Mike McCready, Kid Rock's Kenny Olson, and Vernon Reid to celebrate Jimi's legacy. Joining forces with these great artists are Mitch Mitchell and Billy Cox from The Jimi Hendrix Experience, as well as Chris Layton and Tommy Shannon from Double Trouble, the powerful rhythm section who served the late Stevie Ray Vaughan.

SONGS:

Kenny Wayne Shepherd & Double Trouble:
"Come On (Let The Good Times Roll)," "Voodoo Chile" and "I Don't Live Today"

Indigenous:
"Hear My Train A Comin?"

Living Colour:
"Power Of Soul" and "Crosstown Traffic"

Eric Gales:
"Purple Haze"

Hubert Sumlin, Jimmy D. Lane & Double Trouble:
"Bleeding Heart" and "Killing Floor"

Mitch Mitchell, Billy Cox & Andy Aledort:
"Freedom"

Paul Rodgers, Mitch Mitchell, Billy Cox, Andy Aledort & Kenny Olson:
"Stone Free"

Buddy Guy, Andy Aledort & Double Trouble:
"Hoochie Coochie Man"

Buddy Guy, Hubert Sumlin, Andy Aledort & Double Trouble:
"Five Long Years"

The Ensemble:
"Voodoo Child (Slight Return)"

Robert Randolph & Double Trouble:
"Purple Haze"

Mick Taylor & Indigenous:
"Red House"

Eric Gales, Billy Cox & Buddy Miles:
"Foxey Lady"

FORMAT:

Please note that this title is formatted (Region: R0 & NTSC) and will probably NOT be viewable on equipment in countries outside of the United States and Canada.

All DVDs are REGION ENCODED using one of 7 different encoding methods including:

R1 : United States, Canada, Bermuda

R2 : Europe, Japan, South Africa, Middle East, Egypt

R3 : Hong Kong, South East Asia

R4 : Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Central & South America, Caribbean

R5 : Russia & eastern bloc countries, India, Africa, North Korea

R6 : China

R0 : (aka Region ALL). Not encoded, is playable in all regions

In additional to REGION ENCODING, all videos sold by Authentic Hendrix are formatted in the 60Hz/NTSC broadcast format which is used in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Japan. If your equipment does not support the NTSC format, you will NOT be able to view this program.

Please refer to your video equipment manual(s) to see if it is compatible with this product prior to placing your order. Pre-recorded audio and video programs are not returnable.

http://www.authentichendrix.com/pgi-Product%20Spec?410-002-003
Christopher X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:19 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks again for this info blahblahwoofwoof,not shure when i will be able to get i though as short on the cash,and goes to many other things.

They should have more songs though,like a double dvd,see no doyle bramhall II aswell,which would have liked to have seen.And was wondering when they would do a dvd for these shows,as been going for sometime,back to the 90's i think.And do you know of any of the other shows or last ones that are on bootleg out there maybe,think herd of one somewhere i forget now.
blahblahwoofwoof

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it would've been nice to see Doyle.

I pre-ordered my copy today. I'm just looking forward to watching Cox, Mitchell, Shannon & Layton play.

I don't know about any bootlegs of these shows. I know there are several videos on You Tube, but that's all I've seen so far.
Christopher X

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:38 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Ok thanks for the info.not shure when i can get this,hopefully this year,if dose come out here this year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Jimi Hendrix Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: