Jimi Hendrix Discussion :: View topic - My Dinner With Jimi

Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index

Jimi Hendrix Discussion
The Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum - Cause I'm standing next to a mountain....

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

My Dinner With Jimi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Jimi Hendrix Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blahblahwoofwoof

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:09 am    Post subject: My Dinner With Jimi Reply with quote

Has anybody across the pond seen this movie? According to wikipedia, it's available on home video in Germany. There's also a Toronto premiere on December 7th.

The film writer claims, "It's an absolutely true story," Kaylan said. "It was our first trip to London, and we met Graham Nash, Donovan, The Rolling Stones, and The Beatles—who played us Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band before it was released—all on the same night! I wound up eating dinner with Hendrix at 4 a.m. and getting violently ill and puking all over his red velvet suit!”

My Dinner with Jimi received the best screenplay award at the 2003 Slamdunk Film Festival in Park City, Utah, and was well-received when it was shown as part of the Santa Monica Film Festival.

http://www.mydinnerwithjimi.com/
Christopher X

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Never herd of it Reply with quote

Well never herd of this movie movie before,shure has a big cast too,maybe its at the dvd/video etc... store i go too.But then i have not been there ina ges too to be honest.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0277171/

Last edited by Christopher X on Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
hello people

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never heard of it. Would love to get my hands on it
Georgina

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its only a small film-so maybe only out in Germany at the moment but you never know.

But these sorts of small films often end up on DVD. So I expect it will become available in time.

I must say it sounds totaly hillarious.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Jimi Hendrix Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: