Jimi Hendrix Discussion :: View topic - New York Pop Randalls Island July 1970

Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index

Jimi Hendrix Discussion
The Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum - Cause I'm standing next to a mountain....

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

New York Pop Randalls Island July 1970

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Jimi Hendrix Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bonovox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: New York Pop Randalls Island July 1970 Reply with quote

Was the full concert performance ever available in any format for this concert? I have a great version of Red House which is from the Concerts album but was the other tracks ever made public?
bonovox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I got this, its pretty good. I like they way he tells the guy to "fuck off man and let me talk" at the beginning of Red House. Great version of Red House by the way. Very Happy
Christopher X

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Bold as love? Reply with quote

First of all i know its a bit old now this thread but the spam made me see it again,anyway is this song at all on it,as someone said on the gutiar one magazine in there letters section that this song was played there, said exact date,so maybe an earlier show on another year?.But he said he saw it and something i forget exactly about during the song,lots of feedback?,and had to change the guitar during the song and used his foot on the guitar,either they guy got the songs mixed up maybe,anyone know for shure?,thanks. Question
Also while im here is there a live version at all of bold as love done on stage,i read long ago i think in a magazine they said maybe there was one in germany in 68/69?,anyone know at all,thanks. Confused Question
Christopher X

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Used to have it Reply with quote

I did have limewire,the free one,like there is one that costs right?,like you ge tmore stuff on it and options right,as i never saw no whole concerts that much on it when i did have it.Something happened when my brother accidently deleted it,and when we try to install it again it takes ages and dose not download. Question Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Jimi Hendrix Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: