Jimi Hendrix Discussion :: View topic - Interview:"Experience Hendrix" Sheldon Reynolds

Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index

Jimi Hendrix Discussion
The Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum - Cause I'm standing next to a mountain....

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Interview:"Experience Hendrix" Sheldon Reynolds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Jimi Hendrix Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Interview:"Experience Hendrix" Sheldon Reynolds Reply with quote

http://www.gcpro.com/feature_0604_hendrix.html

There's also pictures of Janie Hendrix with Sheldon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Georgina

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry -I just find this nauseating and hypocritical -when Sheldon says- thank heaven jimi had such a beautiful loving sister. yeah she certainly loved his money.. janie was 6 when Hendrix died and she hardly knew him. She's certainly not a blood relative and she wasn't even brought up with him.

I am glad though they involve Eddie Kramer in the new releases-though I must say I don't like the tribute CDs they put out I can't see the point of them.
Ed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, Eddie Kramer is a good thing to happen to Jimi's music. I also have no use for Authentic Hendrix's tribute albums. Someone must be buying them though, there seems to be a lot out there.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Robert W

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheldon is no longer married to Janie. They got divorced last year.
Christopher X

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Sheldon Reynolds Reply with quote

Robert i did not know that at all,like was he at these recent hendris tribute shows at all?.But then after the split maybe not,like how lont where they married even and any kids?.
And remind me if you know,he was or is the guitar player in earth wind and fire,but not the original band when they started.Like he to the band in the 80's or 90's possibly. Question
Robert W

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Janie and Sheldon were married for five years. They don't have any children together. Janie has four boys from a previous marriage. Her first husband's name was Troy Wright.
Christopher X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thansk for that info Robert,and realy 4 boys too,you dont know the other info on sheldon and earth wind and fire i think it was?.
And her first husband and her where married how long even,and why the split too i wonder?.And was he african american too maybe or white etc..?,not that i realy look up much info on her.Like more into jimi hendrix of course,so this should be the last on her realy then. Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Jimi Hendrix Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: