Jimi Hendrix Discussion :: View topic - Some doyle bramhall II sites

Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index

Jimi Hendrix Discussion
The Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum - Cause I'm standing next to a mountain....

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Some doyle bramhall II sites

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Christopher X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:53 am    Post subject: Some doyle bramhall II sites Reply with quote

I like doyle bramhall II alot he his my 3rd favourite guitar player check some of his sites here below. Cool

http://www.doylebramhall2nd.com/home.htm His official site.
http://www.doylebramhallii.com/gallery/albums.php Lots of photos of him etc.. site.
Christopher X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:48 am    Post subject: So lucky Reply with quote

That many times,none at all for me,could have been one next year here in NZ for me if the concert of eric clapton with doyle II etc.. had come to auckland,its further away and it sold out way to fast for me too.
I think doyle II is ot should be the most talented player of his generation realy,but he dosent get enough recognition,and getting albums etc.. out too is hard,his last was in 2001/welcome,i have liked him since 1992 with the arc angels,and because i liked stevie ray vaughan too before,that made me get into the arc angels with tommy and chris(double trouble).
You maybe did not see SRV live at all did you,thanks. Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: