Jimi Hendrix Discussion :: View topic - New John Mayer Disc - Bold as Love

Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index

Jimi Hendrix Discussion
The Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum - Cause I'm standing next to a mountain....

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

New John Mayer Disc - Bold as Love

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Christopher X

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: New John Mayer Disc - Bold as Love Reply with quote

hawk5211 wrote:
Just picked up the new John Mayer disc Continuum. Its got a version of Bold as Love on it, which I think is ok. Sticks closely to the original in most ways. Anyone else heard it, or any comments.

Hawk

I first herd about john doing this song at the tsunami concert thing on u.s tv,herd part of it,and this year read he was doing it live at his shows,then that it will be on his new album.
I have downloaded a version off a site and it was a live version,was pretty good,sounded like it did not have many effects on it,like hendrix's one did and thats maybe why he did not do it live i think?,still not 100% shure on that one.But i thought mayers on his album is in studio or is it this live version i have herd?,i still need to get his try album and this one some time. Cool
Christopher X

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

So i was just hearing a boot live version,but thought he may add the effects in the studio realy,why though i dont know,how long is this version too,thanks.Question
Christopher X

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks hawk5211 for the info,about the same length as the hendrix axis bold as love album version at 4:12. Cool
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: