Jimi Hendrix Discussion :: View topic - densmore's new band

Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index

Jimi Hendrix Discussion
The Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum - Cause I'm standing next to a mountain....

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

densmore's new band

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toni_dawg35

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: densmore's new band Reply with quote

Has anyone heard John Densmore’s new band called tribaljazz? It’s playing in my ipod right now and if you haven’t you definitely need to check it out. I recently started getting into jazz and I was really impressed with his new band. I got to check out the cd from my roommate because she works at UMGD. I was really interested into checking it out because I am a big fan of The Doors. And on top of that my roommate let me check them out live at Universal, because they came into one of the Friday meetings. They had a lot of improvisation going on and their music reaches out to the younger audience. It was so awesome to meet John Densmore, who is apart of one of the most influential rock bands in the 60’s. Anywho check out their myspace. Give it a listen even if you’re not to into jazz. Everyone needs to appreciate the roots of music.

http://www.myspace.com/tribaljazzdensmore
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: