Jimi Hendrix Discussion :: View topic - Jimi RocDoc on VH1 Classic

Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index

Jimi Hendrix Discussion
The Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum - Cause I'm standing next to a mountain....

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Jimi RocDoc on VH1 Classic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Jimi Hendrix Tones
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CAFeathers

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Jimi RocDoc on VH1 Classic Reply with quote

Over the past week or so VH1 Classic has been showing a Jimi Hendrix RocDoc. Pretty cool with film footage of Jimi's shows, interviews with Jimi and lots of people that were involved in Jimi's life.
In the footage of Jimi's shows I noticed on ALL of the different Strats that he played (when they showed him lifting it up to play with his teeth) had the trem covers off and had 5 springs installed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Christopher X

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Man i want that one Reply with quote

You did not tape or record it,you must have,like i would like to get a copy of it,i was on winmx a download site awhile back doing this on dial up,so did not get to much,and then the site seem to not work,shut down i think or something?,as still see it on the web when i search,maybe its all legal now?,thanks.
But also seen it mentioned on Youtube in parts,but dial up again makes it hard and also how to put it on a disc even?.And the 5 springs,all that whammy bar action and is strength or power needed it i think. Cool Question

Last edited by Christopher X on Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
CAFeathers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't record it, I'm not setup to record off my Dish Network.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
blahblahwoofwoof

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's the documentary I think you two are talking about it's called simply "A Film About Jimi Hendrix", it's been out since 1973. It was re-released on DVD by EH with extras no too long ago.
CAFeathers

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't catch the name of it. Just that it was on VH1 Classic and being shown as a RocDoc.
Christopher X

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: VH1 Reply with quote

CAFeathers no worries then on taping it,and blahblahwoofwoof i know that one,but i think the one CAFeathers was saying was the one i said,as its VH1,and they did one on hendrix ive seen,and its even on youtube too in parts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Jimi Hendrix Tones All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: