Jimi Hendrix Discussion :: View topic - Jimi Hendrix lost to us this day, the 18th of September 1970

Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index

Jimi Hendrix Discussion
The Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum - Cause I'm standing next to a mountain....

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Jimi Hendrix lost to us this day, the 18th of September 1970

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Jimi Hendrix Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Christopher X

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Jimi Hendrix lost to us this day, the 18th of September 1970 Reply with quote

Ok just thought i would put a thread here for people who may want to post about this subject,so instead of making new ones all the time,this can be here from now on,so use it thanks instead of making new threads.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still missing you Jimi Hendrix,listen to your music every day,and you will always be my favourite musician and guitar player for ever.Its the 18th here for me now though says the 17th to me now,it will be so later on or next day in the u.k and u.s etc.. Cool

Last edited by Christopher X on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Georgina

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it 37 years? I think so. Can it be that long..-he will be forever young unlike us.
Christopher X

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: He will never grow old Reply with quote

Yes its that long and yea he wont ever age,always 27 years old.I remember in the jimi hendrix bio documentry from the 70's where that french lady said something like that of us growing old and him never doing so.
hello people

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jimi
Christopher X

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:15 am    Post subject: R.I.P James Marshall Hendrix 1942-1970 Reply with quote

Well been 40 years now,yesterday in new zealand for me and now in u.k and u.s it must be?.Been listening to lots of hendrix last 2 days but then do everyday too.Going to watch dvds and videos tonigh too,and see coming up jimi's birthday,would have been 68.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimi Hendrix Discussion Forum Index -> Jimi Hendrix Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: