Jimmy Herring Discussion :: View topic - [No Jimmy content: Charity] America's Walk For Diabetes
Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index

Jimmy Herring Discussion
The Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum...finally!

www.JimmyHerring.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

[No Jimmy content: Charity] America's Walk For Diabetes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eric

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: [No Jimmy content: Charity] America's Walk For Diabetes Reply with quote

I got talked into participating in one of those fund-raising walks. This one goes towards the American Diabetes Association. If you're the charitable sort and haven't given all your money towards the Katrina clean-up, feel free to chip in.
The following is the info they sent me which I'll paste below with some of the important details in paranthesis.
To Make A Donation:
1. Go to www.diabetes.org/walk. On the home page of the site, select the “Sponsor a Walker” navigation button.
2. Select the State (MA) in the drop-down box and then the Site (Plymouth) in which the participant is registered.
3. Enter the Walker’s name (Aric Peterson) in the search boxes and choose the “Find a Walker” button to search for registered Walkers.
4. To make a gift on behalf of a participant, click on his/her name to access his/her personal page.
5. On the Personal Page, choose the “Click Here to Sponsor Me” button to make a donation; the donation will count toward the participant’s personal goal.
6. Complete the donation information form. You will receive a confirmation page once your credit card has been approved. Online transactions are secure; we do not store your credit card number on the site.

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: