Jimmy Herring Discussion :: View topic - Jimmy Herring Thank You Card
Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index

Jimmy Herring Discussion
The Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum...finally!

www.JimmyHerring.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Jimmy Herring Thank You Card

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaystraw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Jimmy Herring Thank You Card Reply with quote

Since yesterdays news, I've been considering how best to thank Jimmy for all he has contributed to the Grateful Dead"Family" over the past 6 years. I think we can all agree that he has given as much as any musician could be expected to. He has worked his ass off for us, and he deserves props.

If you would like to either post/email me or PM me some sort of thanks to Jimmy, I will do my best to ensure that he gets a copy of every serious post/email or PM.

Thanks to all who supported Jimmy while he has played with Phil the last 6 years. Do not worry, I'll keep you up to date with everything you need to know about Jimmy Herring!!

South Panic
lypper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,lets see.Living in Canada makes it hard to catch as many of the shows as one would like,but...

Jazz is Dead-Toronto
ABB-various
Phil and Friends-various
Codetalkers-Hamilton
ARU and everyone else on that damn boat--JAMCRUISE!!!WHEW!!

With change comes growth,and new opportunities and we should all be thrilled that something new and cool will definitely be in the works soon,if not already.You KNOW his phone's ringing right now.

Jimmy has carved out a fine rep as a stellar player,just a monster,and is obviously well known as a classy, real cat.No pretense.No bull.Real.

Thanks Jimmy for:
The music thus far
Hanging out and signing my Jamcruise photos at the Hamilton Codetalkers gig.
Turning me into a Dead fan.
The music to come.
Being real.

Now go call Jack Pearson and put together ANOTHER monster project! Shocked
I'm all goosebumpy

Shine on Bro.
See ya soon.

Peace.
Bruce.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: