Jimmy Herring Discussion :: View topic - Also a Herring?
Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index

Jimmy Herring Discussion
The Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum...finally!

www.JimmyHerring.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Also a Herring?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Herringsnet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Also a Herring? Reply with quote

Hi
I'm Dave Herring and I found Jimmy and this site by googling my name. I am from England and live around 20 miles north of London.

I'm not a guitar player athough I have tried (and failed) a few times. Darn fingers just won't go where I want them. But I do love to listen to guitar. Forgive my ignorance, what sort of music does Jimmy play?

For anyone whos interested, especially other Herrings including Jimmy himself if he ever gets on here ( Confused ) I have a website and forum devoted to the HERRING FAMILY NAME: http://theherrings.net/forum/index.php

I'd like to place a link on my forum to this site If that'll be OK

regards
Dave
jaystraw

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dave;

I'm sure our admin would not mind a link.

Jimmy playes it all. Mostly southern rock and jazz to try and define it a little bit for you.

The best place to hear some would be www.archive.org. Just search the music archive with Jimmy's name.

Enjoy!

South Panic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: