Jimmy Herring Discussion :: View topic - Many Thanks for all the support
Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index

Jimmy Herring Discussion
The Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum...finally!

www.JimmyHerring.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Many Thanks for all the support

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> What's New and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
closeconnection

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Many Thanks for all the support Reply with quote

As I take a few moments to read most of the post on this site I become somewhat overwhelmed with the support from fans. I can't really say that I am much of a "surfer" in regards to Jimmy's life calling. It is definitely not because of interest but because of life's fast pace with our business and children!

I just want to thank "jaystraw" and others for their committment to Jimmy and his music. This is a cool place for you all to come and converse.

I was pleasantly surprised to see old friends like Mike Walden who found this site and took me back to the years of Paradox and Jimmy's garage. It makes me feel old but stirs up such sweet memories of our start in a journey that we had no idea where it would take us! It has been a wonderful ride and it is all because of folks like you who believe and support him in most everything he does.

Thanks for everything.....there is more to come!!!!!!

Many Blessings and Peace to all! Smile
triadboy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Thanks Caroline Reply with quote

For those of you who don't know - this is Jimmy's wife Caroline.

When I first met Caroline (83), she was Jimmy's girlfriend and I thought she was just the cutest thing ever.

If Jimmy were here, he would tell you - he couldn't have gotten where he is without her.

Nice Job, Caroline!!

Mike Walden
jaystraw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We so appreciate you all coming and checking us out. I have to thank David Henderson who owns and runs this site!!!

Here he is known as kirk95!! Thanks man for giving us a forum to express our gratitude for all the happiness Jimmy ahs brought us!

Also, thanks to Mike for bringing Carolyn over again!!

South Panic
pixielf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:13 am    Post subject: Hi Mrs. Herring! Reply with quote

Ok, so is it Caroline or Carolyn? I want to say hello to the woman behind the man. Very Happy
jaystraw

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know, thats an excellent question. I've always used Carolyn because thats how it was spelled when I met her.

South Panic
closeconnection

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'll clear this up for you ! It is Carolyn! Although many first time meetings with folks turn this into Caroline! I am not that picky and pretty much answer to anything......nice!!!!

Thanks for caring, I do appreciate each of you and your love for music!
kirk95
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carolyn welcome! We're glad to have you up here! Very Happy
soundseed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Carolyn~ my name is Matthew Melody~ nice to meet you. I just wanted to say that I think it’s really amazing of you and Jimmy to keep us so notified!!! Also starting this fall I am going to be going to the Atlanta institute of Music. I am so excited to get some personal insight from your husband.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> What's New and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: