Jimmy Herring Discussion :: View topic - Very long time ARU fan from Chattanooga
Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index

Jimmy Herring Discussion
The Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum...finally!

www.JimmyHerring.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Very long time ARU fan from Chattanooga

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruttco

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:30 am    Post subject: Very long time ARU fan from Chattanooga Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I first saw Jimmy with ARU back in 88 or 89, I think, in Little 5 Points ATL. They all were, and still are, some of the nicest people you could meet. Especially Jimmy. After meeting him only like 2 times he started remembering me and always came over and said hi. I remember one time ARU was playing at the Market Street Perfomance Hall in Chattanooga, must of been mid 90's, it was hours before the show and Jimmy and I were sitting at a table talking while he tuned his guitar. He got up to go to the bathroom and handed it to me to hold. When he got back there were two news paper people there wanting an interview. He pointed at me and said I was Jimmy Herring. It only took them about 2 minutes to figure out I was not him, but I did get him out of the interview he didn't want to do...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Eric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's gave me a good chuckle.
Ruttco

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:43 am    Post subject: Long time Chattanooga Fan Reply with quote

I am glad that I gave you a chuckle.. I laugh about it often. Can't wait to see him here in Oct...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: