Jimmy Herring Discussion :: View topic - Hear Jimmy on Sean O'Rourke's "Primal Colors"
Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index

Jimmy Herring Discussion
The Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum...finally!

www.JimmyHerring.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Hear Jimmy on Sean O'Rourke's "Primal Colors"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> Jimmy Herring Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sean O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Hear Jimmy on Sean O'Rourke's "Primal Colors" Reply with quote

I noticed there was some question as to what I've been doing. So here goes.....I just released my solo record "Primal Colors" on INIO music.
Both Jimmy and Oteil are on a track from "The Calling" sessions. It's an instrumental conversation between the three of us after not seeing each other for nine monthes. It's entitled "Long time no see".
In other news...I recieved a four star review in Modern Drummer (Feb 2004) for my work on the ARU's "The Calling". I also drummed on Howard Tate's "Rediscovered" which recieved a 2004 Grammy nomination. For those who watch the Discovery Channel, you can here my drumming on the "American Hotrod" bumpers.
Aside from that ....I'm still freelance drumming and taking care of my daughter Saige and wife Patti.
You can get my record at www.seanorourke.com and www.aquriumrecueunit.com
Thanks
Sean Wink
jaystraw

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Sean..Thanks SO much for dropping by and saying Hello!!

I think all are aware of who this man is, so I'll not list off the extensive amount of work, live and recorded, that Sean and Jimmy have done together.

Please feel free to come by and say Hi anytime!!!

PS: Primal Colors kicks ass!!!!

South Panic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> Jimmy Herring Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: