Jimmy Herring Discussion :: View topic - Hello from JRM Audio
Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index

Jimmy Herring Discussion
The Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum...finally!

www.JimmyHerring.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Hello from JRM Audio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnnycable

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Hello from JRM Audio Reply with quote

Hi all, my name is Johnny..or Johnnycable here in cyberspace..I own my own Audio Company. I do sound for Jam Rock Bands and similar music. I have been a JH fan since 1st hearing him with ARU, JID, Allman Bros, PLQ, and The Dead. He is my biggest inspiration and favorite Guitar player. As many guitar players know the same thing as I, JH simply rocks, has the tone the accuracy, and well...Jimmy I rarely hear you hit a bad note. Anyway I have a website of the bands and gigs I am currently doing, as well as pix of The Grateful Dead and The Dead and others and some mp3's occasionaly. I mostly work with "Cubensis" a Dead cover band, which plays 200+ shows a year here in Southern Cali. We have had guests of the likes of Vince Welnick, John Molo, and others play with the band on occasion. I have Quality Gear and the tightest cleanest lil system in the area. Check out my website for contact info. stay in touch and Rock On...Peace everyone
GD Pix and more
www.electricblue.net/Deadspace/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: