Jimmy Herring Discussion :: View topic - Jimmy leaves Phil Lesh and Friends
Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index

Jimmy Herring Discussion
The Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum...finally!

www.JimmyHerring.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Jimmy leaves Phil Lesh and Friends

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaystraw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Jimmy leaves Phil Lesh and Friends Reply with quote

Last Update: November 8, 2005

An Announcement from Phil Lesh:

Last year, I promised to bring back the original concept of Phil Lesh &
Friends: bringing in different musicians to provide fresh perspectives on the music. I had originally planned to mix up the lineup after New Years- but it turns out that, in order to take advantage of other musical opportunities that have come his way, Jimmy Herring will now be moving on a little earlier. Iım sure that his new musical experiences will result in further growth, which is vital to a musician.

Larry Campbell will be replacing Jimmy with Phil & Friends. Larry is a veteran of Bob Dylanıs great band, and one of the premier guitarists and multi-instrumentalists of the age. One of the great joys of music making is to be challenged and inspired by a wide range of artistic visions. I look forward to Larryıs joining the long line of influences and inspirations that have contributed not only to the music itself, but also to my personal musical development.
- Phil

Please feel fre to post any comments.

South Panic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: