Jimmy Herring Discussion :: View topic - Jimmy this is your future
Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index

Jimmy Herring Discussion
The Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum...finally!

www.JimmyHerring.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Jimmy this is your future

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> Jimmy Herring Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wajsims

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Jimmy this is your future Reply with quote

I would like to see Jimmy concentrate on multiple projects including ARU, The Codetalkers, Project Z, and generally juggle a few collaborations at once until one blossoms beyond the rest.

Mostly though I implore Jimmy to return to teaching guitar lessons as an additional music opportunity, with a satelite campus in Birmingham, so that I can enroll my 4 year old son, a future shredder.

I have been an acquaintance of Jimmy's for 15 years and the funniest story I have ever heard about Jimmy is a friend of mine took guitar lessons from him in Atlanta in the late 80s.
My friend recounts how Jimmy would sit with him in a tutorial session and sometimes Jimmy would commence to shredding the guitar and then gaze at my friend and deadpan seriously say " now student I will feel perfectly bad if I cannot teach you to shred as I have just shredded" and my friend would just sit there jaw dropped wondering how he would get around the situation as he was not going to shred like that back at him and he just did not want Jimmy to feel like a failure for not imparting the groove on him.

Come on Jimmy my son will not make you feel bad, he will get it, I hope, well maybe, lets find out.
jaystraw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

South Panic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> Jimmy Herring Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: