Jimmy Herring Discussion :: View topic - Please VOTE this November
Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index

Jimmy Herring Discussion
The Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum...finally!

www.JimmyHerring.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Please VOTE this November

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Do you want to win the Presidential Election?
G.W.Bush
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
J.Kerry
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

jaystraw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Please VOTE this November Reply with quote

Whichever way you feel, please VOTE this November.

We get the government we want, lets exercise that right!

South Panic
ARUjeff

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry will be getting my vote...one because i hate him less....and two he owned Bush last night in the Foreign policy debate
jaystraw

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, that wa REAL fun to watch (seriously too!)

It was almost sad for Bush getting whipped like a little girl!

South Panic
ARUjeff

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well....this coming tuesday is it...time for GWB to gracefully( laughs to self) be defeated. Kerry in 04!!

and even though this will be my first time voting...i have dug in deep to research both parties, although neither reeally sparks a liking i just cannot stand bush.
RogerBiggerstaff

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'll play devil's advocate here. Razz Sitting here outside Fallujah, I'm thinking that I have to support the candidate that my adversaries favor least, as it'll make my job a lot easier. He's certainly not perfect, but I trust him a lot more than Sen. Kerry with regards to national defense. Right now IMHO no other issue is more critical than this. These folks over here mean business, and we need a Churchill, not a Chamberlain to win.

Now having said that, let's get back to guitars, amps and things that are really important.
jaystraw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

remember though..it could be all about disinformaton, and if Osma says he hates Bush, it could be a backhanded way of actually trying to get him reelected (could be too advanced for him, but you never know).

He may not have mentioned Kerry becausee Kerry is a nobody to him.
and Bush has kept Osama safe and sound by flubbing Afghanastan, so...

BUT, either way, VOTE! Very Happy

By the way Roger, please be as safe as possible!!!!!!! Do you have some tunes to listen to? If not, email me.

South Panic
RogerBiggerstaff

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'll be as safe as I can be. I've got a guitar being built, that I'd like to play, and it'll be paid for too. Cool

As far as music goes, we've got stuff on our LAN, but the only CDs I've got here are some that a buddy from another forum sent, that are of his band. I don't have any of Jimmy's music here suffice it to say. As for politics, I'd rather just stick to guitars as they're less contraversial, and sound better too. Don't believe everything the press says though. Things are a lot different on the ground. Peace.

rog
ARUjeff

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roger, stay safe man....and crank out the tunes on that new guitar
jwblanton

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: just voted for Kerry!!!! Reply with quote

Well I just placed my for all practical purposes my useless vote here in MS but it still makes me feel good. Does anyone have the time or interest to explain why we still have this electoral college (rhetorical).....well....anyway....Roger, my thoughts are with you in the intrest of you playing us some cool shit on that new guitar and posting it somewhere. I will have 2 cousins coming to join you in a transportation division in about 3 weeks. Peace to everyone including those outside America!!
RogerBiggerstaff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: just voted for Kerry!!!! Reply with quote

jwblanton wrote:
Well I just placed my for all practical purposes my useless vote here in MS but it still makes me feel good. Does anyone have the time or interest to explain why we still have this electoral college (rhetorical).....well....anyway....Roger, my thoughts are with you in the intrest of you playing us some cool shit on that new guitar and posting it somewhere. I will have 2 cousins coming to join you in a transportation division in about 3 weeks. Peace to everyone including those outside America!!

Tell your cousins I wish them good luck, and their tour will be done before they know it(you've gotta keep busy, and the time passes fast).

guitar wise, I can't wait to check it out- it's a McInturff Terrycaster w/ a swamp ash body, figured mahogany top, rosewood neck and board, mild V neck, Fralin singles in the bridge and middle, and custom Duncan mini humbucker in neck, tele style bridge, locking tuners, passive mid cut/boost, tobacco burst finish. Think Led Zeppelin 1, Stones, Steve Cropper, Jeff Beck kind of tones and more.

electoral college-the reason for it is that it keeps small states and rural communities from being excluded fom representation. All a candidate would need to do is focus on big cities, and say the heck with everyone else. Our system is a federal republic, not a pure democracy, and that's it in a nutshell.
ARUjeff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well.....its 10 am on wed morning....and it all comes down to ohio...winner takes all
jaystraw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugggg, here we go again.

South Panic
ARUjeff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im gonna be an optimist and believe that maybe GWB will have a better term.....hopefully do some work in Iraq and domestically, here is the US and bring everyone abroad home safe and sound
kirk95
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very frustrating!

Let's hope for the best and wish for a safe return for all our brave Americans overseas!
jaystraw

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wondering what ever happend to Roger...Roger if you read this please post and let us know how you are!

South Panic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: