Jimmy Herring Discussion :: View topic - Saltwater or Fresh?
Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index

Jimmy Herring Discussion
The Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum...finally!

www.JimmyHerring.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Saltwater or Fresh?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> Jimmy Herring Fishing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaystraw

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Saltwater or Fresh? Reply with quote

I'm partial to freshwater fishing only because here in NH, not much choice inland!

South Panic
johnnyg

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well its funny. I grew up on the Appomattox River my whle life, however when we went fishing it was to the York, Rappahannock, or the Chesapeake Bay. I guess the river I grew up on was for show. HAHA. Did catch some nice catfish out of there.

My favorite was fishing got spot,croker, Blues, Trout, Flounder and what ever we could get our hands on. Crab pots, diggin for clams. Get a 100lbs of shrimp right off the boat as they were comin in.

That is a feast!! That's how I grew up to repect and love the outdoors. There are other stories for later dates I assure you.
jaystraw

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bring on more fishing stories people. Jimmy wants to know your secret spot (right Jimmy Smile)

South Panic
Ruttco

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:22 am    Post subject: Fishing Reply with quote

Deep sea fishing is where it is at. There is nothing better than fighing something that is stronger than you. You also never know what you are going to catch. I have deep sea fished from New Jersey all the way around to the Gulf and even in Nova Scotia. California was the best deep sea fishing I have ever done.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
soundseed

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love fishing down in flordia for pompano. They are a great tasteing fish. Me and my girlfriends family go down to flordia every year at christmas, and last year we took her sisters boyfriend out fishing with us. He had never been fishing before. when he caught his first fish, he proceeded to pull latex gloves out of his pocket so he wouldn't have to touch the fish with his hands. I must say this was quite a funny sight watching him hold on to the fish and fumbling to put on latex gloves we all feel on the deck laughing. He will never live it down.
Ruttco

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:06 am    Post subject: Fishing Reply with quote

That is funny as hell. I would never let him live that down either...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> Jimmy Herring Fishing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: