Jimmy Herring Discussion :: View topic - jimmy herring solo cd is now out
Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index

Jimmy Herring Discussion
The Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum...finally!

www.JimmyHerring.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

jimmy herring solo cd is now out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> Jimmy Herring Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gillvanderlip

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: jimmy herring solo cd is now out Reply with quote

for those who follow jimmy and his career he has put a solo cd out and its great. very melodic jazz and just has changed me in alot of ways. check out his interview on his my space page. chord scales are part of the topic and i now use them all the time. his tone and melodic approach is just amazing. lots of intervals and just the best thing out there. its a must cd. his composistions are perfect and he has recorded kofi burbridge tune ,only when its light, and jimmy just plays the most melodic solo i have heard from him. in my world shred is dead and melodies are the rule. jimmy has done this and more. so go to his web page and check it out. take care gill
jwblanton

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my autographed copy came in today....
he finally takes all that killer melodic movement phrasing and puts in on a disc with the best of the best! A very impressive effort, I love it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jimmy Herring Discussion Forum Index -> Jimmy Herring Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: