Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index

Johnny A. Discussion
The Official Johnny A. Discussion Board

www.JohnnyA.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help Promote JA, JA Guitars and the JAR GET SOME JAR CARDS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> The Johnny A. Guitar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Help Promote JA, JA Guitars and the JAR GET SOME JAR CARDS Reply with quote

Howdy JA fans, I've got a neat initiative going. It's called "The JAR Card" essentially these are very sporty looking business cards that encourage owners of JA guitars to register them on the JAR (Johnny A. Guitar Registry) www.steelpots.com/jar.htm

Obviously the good folks who participate in this discussion board are great supporters and are interested in Johnny A., JA guitars and hopefully the JAR as well. If you would like some JAR Cards, just e-mail me at chrisa@core.com with your snail mail (postal) address and I'll happily mail you some JAR cards. No cost of course!!!

Get more info on the initiative and a look at these super high-quality professional cards visit http://www.steelpots.com/ja/pages/jarcard.htm

Thanks and keep on playing those guitars and turning people on to Johnny A.
Gitfiddler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris, thanks for sending me the JAR cards! They look great.

Hey, I brought my JA54 to a jam last Saturday and one jazz player friend of mine had a Heritage Millenium (sp) semi-hollow, small body. He played my JA and immediately fell in lust! Refused to put it down until I demanded it back!! Like many other players, he had never heard of Johnny A or his signature guitar. Once they play one it's all over.

He went home with one of your cards. Cool
chrisa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Jar Card Reply with quote

Git,

Thanks for helping spread the word about those guitars and the JAR. I just sent a batch to the Custom Shop and recieved word that they are seeking approval from "upstairs" to toss a card in each case as they are being shipped. Now that would be neat. I can't imagine why Gibson would decline, I mean after all the JAR is promoting the hell out of this gutiar in it's own modest way.

You're the man, glad you dig the card and let me know when your friend buys his JA.
cd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: Jar Cards Reply with quote

What a cool idea, I have a JA model guitar and just love it, I will email you

Thanks

CD
chrisa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: Jar Card Reply with quote

Cool deal my friend, shoot me an e-mail with your postal address and I'll happily send you some JAR Cards. They look great and when you're talking JA guitars to people and they get the "I've got to get one of these" looks in their eye flip them a card and tell them to register their axe!!!

What JA do you have? Have you registered it on the JAR?

[/b]
cd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: JA Cards Reply with quote

Chris, got the cards, thanks they are awesome. I also registered my JA 137 on the registry site, but it's not showing up as registered.

Thanks again.

Chuck

JA 137
chrisa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject: JA 137 Reply with quote

CD,

Please re register your guitar. For some reason I'm not seeing your registration.

Regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> The Johnny A. Guitar All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: