Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index

Johnny A. Discussion
The Official Johnny A. Discussion Board

www.JohnnyA.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Johnny A. Gibson Custom Shop Guitar......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> The Johnny A. Guitar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
62Strat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Johnny A. Gibson Custom Shop Guitar...... Reply with quote

If you own a Johnny A. guitar will you please post your pictures? I would LOVE to see each one of your Johnny A guitars. I would LOVE to have one but I would want mine in a Tobacco color'd 3tone sunburst. I think that color with the gold hardware on that BEAUTIFUL body and neck would look AWESOME. A few years ago I had a Les Paul Custom in Tobacco Burst with gold hardware, it had the headstock that has the mother of pearl inlays and the Trapazoid Fret Inlays. I put a gold Bigsby J-5 Tremolo on it. Other then my '62 Strat that has been my favorite guitar.

BUT getting back on point, If you have pictures of your Johnny A Gibson PLEASE post them. I would like to see one in detail. All the pictures I've seen you can't see the back of the guitar. As a matter of fact I don't think I've seen one picture of the guitar that shows great detail. SO PLEASE HELP ME Very Happy
TwinFlame

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click here to see some real beauties....thanks go to Chris A!

http://www.steelpots.com/jar.htm

Enjoy! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> The Johnny A. Guitar All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: