Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index

Johnny A. Discussion
The Official Johnny A. Discussion Board

www.JohnnyA.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Johnny A. Cake

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> Johnny A. Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jazzabilly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: Johnny A. Cake Reply with quote

If I posted this twice, I'm sorry! I thought I'd share this fun photo. My wife and mother made me a Johnny A. cake for my birthday. If you're interested in seeing it, click on the link below:

http://jimronanonline.com/Page_1.php
Jazzabilly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cake update: I went to see Johnny A. in Buffalo on 3/29. He saw the cake picture and said "So this is the infamous cake. You have a lot of time on your hands. (referring to the cake bakers)" When I asked him how he felt about having a cake of him made (his first) he said, "flattered and disturbed." I got to the gig early and had a chance to talk with Johnny and he is a really down to earth & easily approachable kind of guy. I enjoyed his dry sense of humor. The band was really tight and really into the gig. I'll post a set list at some point in the future. In summary, a great night of Johnny A. music and some inspiring guitar play as well as a trio that is dynamically sound and tasteful. Johnny, thanks for the great night.

Your most disturbed fan (I'm sure you'll verify that)
Jim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> Johnny A. Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: