Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index

Johnny A. Discussion
The Official Johnny A. Discussion Board

www.JohnnyA.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Oh Yeah" still on the radio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> Johnny A. Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: "Oh Yeah" still on the radio Reply with quote

One bonus in living within radio distance of Johnny A's neighborhood.... I got into my car to go to work, turned on my non-satellite radio...."Oh Yeah" Crank it up!

Something about that song just makes me happy.
TwinFlame

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi lee!

I too have some radio updates!

On station WZLX 100.7 on Sunday mornings with Carter Alan 9-12 the past two Sundays (and many others!) he plays JA tunes (one was my email request...what a guy!) and also on WBOS 92.9, which is streaming on the net in case you are not in the Boston area, Holly Harris (she is awesome too about email requests!) has a blues show on Sunday nite from 9-12 she also plays JA upon request when she can. Also station WXRV 92.5 which is also streaming, I have heard a station ID by none other than JA himself!! Great job by Boston area radio!!

Gotta love it!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> Johnny A. Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: