Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index

Johnny A. Discussion
The Official Johnny A. Discussion Board

www.JohnnyA.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wachusett Mountain Blues Festival, Princeton, MA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> And now, a word from Management
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lee

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject: Wachusett Mountain Blues Festival, Princeton, MA Reply with quote

I was just looking through Johnny's upcoming shows and saw this one,
9/11/2005 Wachusett Mountain Blues Festival, Princeton, MA.

For the New England folks, this should be fun. I just moved to the central Massachusetts area right down the street from Wachusett Mt. It's nice to know that there's culture out here.
bclaire

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's pronounced "Cul-cha."
bigblues

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to the Wachusett show. Johnny was in great form once he got the sound tweaked to his liking. That last number was a killer ! I really wanted to see John Mayall too, but he just seemed tired. Didn't put much into the show. But Buddy Whittington was well worth watching .
lee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. Of the performances at the mountain, I feel that JA was outstanding. He also seemed to have some problems with his monitor.

I'd never been to the Wachusett show. Outdoor concerts can be a mixed event, sound wise. For the most part it was a great show.

I agree about Mayall. Perhaps the crowd enthusiasm was waning a bit, too. By the end of the day, I think that some folks might have been about done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> And now, a word from Management All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: