Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index

Johnny A. Discussion
The Official Johnny A. Discussion Board

www.JohnnyA.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JA Guitar for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> The Johnny A. Guitar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: JA Guitar for sale Reply with quote

I own JA-161; bought it last October from Willcutt Guitars in Ky. Although I do love this guitar and johnny's music, I don't play his style and find myself picking up my G&L all the time and I never use the Bigsby.

My JA has been played enough for one string change & I have not played it at all in the last 3-4 months. The guitar does not have a scratch on it & lives in the custom case that comes with it.

The guitar is the bigsby model and has a nicely figured sunset glow finish.

I met JA here in San Diego last year and he signed the certificate of Authenticity.

I will sell the guitar for $2850 firm. For that price I will overnight it within the continental U.S....(It cost me $100 to Fed Ex it from KY to Ca.)

I have no idea how to post a pic on a site like this, but I have several photos I can send you including the ones from the Willcutt site from when I bought it. You can email me direct at D.nickell@adelphia.net

Thanks[img][/img]
Nick

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold...02-04-06
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> The Johnny A. Guitar All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: