Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index

Johnny A. Discussion
The Official Johnny A. Discussion Board

www.JohnnyA.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JA Guitar Registry Upgrade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> The Johnny A. Guitar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: JA Guitar Registry Upgrade Reply with quote

Howdy JA guitar owners and enthusiasts. I've made some changes to the JA guitar registry that I hope you will approve of. I'm tried to make it easier to see each guitar configuration. I also tried to make the "for sale" guitars a bit easier to identify. Feedback and ideas on improving the site are always greatly appreciated!

As always, thanks to all of you who support the JAR and keep your eyes peeled for more JA owners and point them towards the site.

www.steelpots.com/jar.htm
Gitfiddler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris, nice job upgrading the JAR site!

Very classy...Cool
andreja marovic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: JA Guitar Registry Upgrade Reply with quote

chrisa wrote:
Howdy JA guitar owners and enthusiasts. I've made some changes to the JA guitar registry that I hope you will approve of. I'm tried to make it easier to see each guitar configuration. I also tried to make the "for sale" guitars a bit easier to identify. Feedback and ideas on improving the site are always greatly appreciated!

As always, thanks to all of you who support the JAR and keep your eyes peeled for more JA owners and point them towards the site.

www.steelpots.com/jar.htm

Will like to thank Chris Armold for a big help in geting me my second JA.
He is a SUPER guy! was so kind in helping me (I live far away from US)to buy and then to send me the guitar by mail.
GOD BLESS YOU MAN!
Andreja
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> The Johnny A. Guitar All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: