Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index

Johnny A. Discussion
The Official Johnny A. Discussion Board

www.JohnnyA.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Johnny A. Instructional DVD---- OUT NOW!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> Johnny A. Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:13 am    Post subject: Johnny A. Instructional DVD---- OUT NOW! Reply with quote

Great news JA supporters.
I spoke with JA today and he reported that is he is scheduled to shoot an instructional guitar DVD for Warner Bros. There will be performance footage and JA will be interviewed plus conduct a Q&A with the audience. He'll also demonstrate some of his techniques. Look for the release in the summer around the NAMM show. Sounds like a must have for all JA guitar owners!

It's out now... Billy
alainlafrance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's hope there will be no zoning so all his fans around the world can enjoy it.

Alain
andreja marovic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Johnny A. Instructional DVD Coming Soon Reply with quote

chrisa wrote:
Great news JA supporters.
I spoke with JA today and he reported that is he is scheduled to shoot an instructional guitar DVD for Warner Bros. There will be performance footage and JA will be interviewed plus conduct a Q&A with the audience. He'll also demonstrate some of his techniques. Look for the release in the summer around the NAMM show. Sounds like a must have for all JA guitar owners!
[/quote[/list][/code]

Please reserve one for me!
I wish to get it soon....so I can play in the style of Johnny A.
Andreja
route66blues

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the DVD today. I'm not a guitar player but it is a must have for any fan. The performance footage is great as are the demonstrations of the techniques he uses. Have watched it several times. It works well when telling people about Johnny. He is hard to describe and a picture with sound is worth 1000 words.

OKey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> Johnny A. Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: