Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index

Johnny A. Discussion
The Official Johnny A. Discussion Board

www.JohnnyA.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sold Out!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> Johnny A. Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TwinFlame

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Sold Out!!!! Reply with quote

I noticed on the web site for the Rynborn that JA and the band sold the place out this past Sat. nite!!!

Way to go guys!!!

Also, I checked out the guestbook at the Rynborn web site and the last time JA played there, I think it was in Feb., JA and the band got a really great review by some people that attended the show...I think their comment was WOW!!! Check it out for yourselves!!

Awesome job!!!! Very Happy
bclaire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Leslie!

Most of John's shows have been selling out for a while now, actually. It's important to get tix early when a show is announced.

Billy
TwinFlame

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy....you're absolutely right!!! The earlier the better!! I am learning the hard way!

Take care! Very Happy
JohnnyZ

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was at the Rynborn show in Feb., and it was indeed sold out. The show the night before at the Stone Church was jam-packed shoulder to shoulder. Granted, these are small venues, but the word has definitely spread and Johnny's fandom continues to grow. Not only are people in awe of JA's amazing playing ability, but I often hear very favorable comments about Chris and Jesse (a couple of bad cats!).

I have to say this, though (and please don't beat me up!). As great as Johnny and his music are, after seeing him live 7 times in just over 6 months, and knowing the music on his cd's note-for-note, I'm no longer excited about going to any more shows and hearing the same material over and over. The last show I went to, a few weeks ago at the Regattabar in Cambridge, I only went because I was treating my 24 year old daughter and her friend who didn't know anything about JA. It was fun just watching them enjoy the show, however... Very Happy To keep me interested and going again, JA needs to totally make-over his show. Heck, I wouldn't even mind seeing him do a bunch of covers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Johnny A. Discussion Forum Index -> Johnny A. Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: