Mike Landau Discussion :: View topic - Michael Landau 1980's "Tales from the Bulge" guita
Mike Landau Discussion Forum Index

Mike Landau Discussion
The Mike Landau Discussion Forum

www.mikelandau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Michael Landau 1980's "Tales from the Bulge" guita

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mike Landau Discussion Forum Index -> Michael Landau Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
themenace

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:32 am    Post subject: Michael Landau 1980's "Tales from the Bulge" guita Reply with quote

Hi,
Michael Landau 1980's Tyler / Schecter Guitar is for sale on the
Germany E-bay. Just 1 day to go!
Greets,
Dennis

From E-Bay ....
For a Michael Landau fan this has to be a pretty cool find. Mike has owned this guitar since the early 1980’s. Mike played this guitar on his record “Tales From The Bulge” and also used this guitar on many 80’s / 90’s sessions.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Michael-Landau-Tyler-Schecter-Guitar_W0QQitemZ200369955518QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar

Guitar is a Tyler guitar with a Schecter neck. James Tyler worked on this guitar many times and just went ahead and put his decal on the headstock . Guitar has a Floyd Rose bridge. Nice large frets that are in great shape. Gibson Humbucker pickups. Received an e-mail from a guy who worked for James Tyler and knows this guitar

” I was working for Jim when this guitar was around. The only thing that is Schecter is the neck wood. The body is a Tyler SE, the pickguard is Tyler, the neck was refretted, reshaped and refinished, it had multiple pickups choices so you would have to pull it apart to see which it ended with. Might have been a Gibson. Jim installed the Floyd Rose and changed to the Gotoh Tuners. So really, it is a Tyler built up with a Schecter neck that Mike liked.”
There you go. A rare guitar that Mike used extensively live and in the studio
Comes with it’s original case
I will supply the winning bidder with a COA , Certificate of Authenticity , signed by Mike and a picture of Mike with the guitar if you like.
Bookmark my auctions as I have some nice guitars and amps coming up of Mike Landau’s and several guitars and amps belonging to Oliver Leiber , producer – songwriter and one time guitarist for Rod Stewart. Cool stuff. .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mike Landau Discussion Forum Index -> Michael Landau Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: