Mike Landau Discussion :: View topic - New Landau Cd
Mike Landau Discussion Forum Index

Mike Landau Discussion
The Mike Landau Discussion Forum

www.mikelandau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

New Landau Cd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mike Landau Discussion Forum Index -> Michael Landau Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stratcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:40 am    Post subject: New Landau Cd Reply with quote

I read somewhere that Mike was working on an all-instrumental record. Does anyone have some news on that? Thanks.
johnny guitar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw Renegade creation last night. spoke to Michael & Jimmy hasslip. Mike said he has a new Cd "All Instrumental" coming out next year. No DVD @ this stage...still in the works Sad Jimmy Hasslip said that 8 tunes had been cut for the new Renegade Creation cd. I Have to say that Michael is a true gentleman and a nice guy. My father had been ill lately and a friend saw Michael in another state. To cut a long story short I got to talk to him on the phone. My friend told Michael about my Dad and when I saw him the next night (in a different State) and introduced myself, the first thing he asked me about was my Dad. He was happy to sign all my Cds and have a chat even though he was very jet lagged. Kudos to you Michael, you are a True Gentlemen and a Monster Musician. Meeting you has made my year that much better and its been pretty tough lately.
Melodic Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnny guitar wrote:
I saw Renegade creation last night. spoke to Michael & Jimmy hasslip. Mike said he has a new Cd "All Instrumental" coming out next year. No DVD @ this stage...still in the works Sad Jimmy Hasslip said that 8 tunes had been cut for the new Renegade Creation cd. I Have to say that Michael is a true gentleman and a nice guy. My father had been ill lately and a friend saw Michael in another state. To cut a long story short I got to talk to him on the phone. My friend told Michael about my Dad and when I saw him the next night (in a different State) and introduced myself, the first thing he asked me about was my Dad. He was happy to sign all my Cds and have a chat even though he was very jet lagged. Kudos to you Michael, you are a True Gentlemen and a Monster Musician. Meeting you has made my year that much better and its been pretty tough lately.

Great story, hope your dad is well.
His wife Karen is awesome too. She chatted up my wife and I. It felt like I knew her my whole life.
Mike was a really down to earth guy.
johnny guitar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melodic Dreamer wrote:
johnny guitar wrote:

Great story, hope your dad is well.
His wife Karen is awesome too. She chatted up my wife and I. It felt like I knew her my whole life.
Mike was a really down to earth guy.

Yeah My Dad is better now..thanks for asking...@ one stage I thought I may miss the gig...I had been transporting my mum Back and forth from the hospital..My Dad got out the Day before the gig..As I said, meeting mike and watching him play from 3 feet away made my year...Incredible seeing him play in person...I have seen my 2 heroes up close in the Flesh..Mike & Jeff Beck...Another funny bit was I was wearing My Jeff Beck T Shirt @ the Gig and Mike pulled my jacket across to look @ it..he just smiled...& Gave the Thumbs up...Mike , if you ever read this, you will probably never realize the impact your Kind actions had on me... you made my year... Decade. Thankyou from the bottom of my heart.
juicemaker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am reposting this from HRI for your information:

Appearently the release date is feb 2012 and the title will be "organic intrumentals", there is also info about the songs and a possible cd-cover:

http://www.hugeracksinc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=79927
stratcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed "Pittsfield Minor" isn't on the new cd. Unless he decided to record it under a different title.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mike Landau Discussion Forum Index -> Michael Landau Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: