Mike Landau Discussion :: View topic - New Michael Landau Forum
Mike Landau Discussion Forum Index

Mike Landau Discussion
The Mike Landau Discussion Forum

www.mikelandau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

New Michael Landau Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mike Landau Discussion Forum Index -> What's New
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kirk95
StarShip Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: New Michael Landau Forum Reply with quote

Boy is this overdue! There is no place on the web dedicated to discussing Mike, his music, his CDs, his gear, his work with others, and his gigs. His web site has been "coming soon" for over a year and just provides very basic gig info and links to buy CDs.

I have been trying to track Mike down for the past couple of weeks and get his blessing for this site. So far I have been unsuccessful. If anyone knows how to contact Mike, please shoot me an email. I'd like to get approval for the site and get him involves - answering questions, maybe posting, maybe stopping by once and while.

I for one have been totally moved by Mikes work! Few artists bring that much emotion, dynamics and feel to their music. Mike plays one note and you can feel all that...that's a special player.

Mike deserves a lot more attention for his work!!!!! So that's why I built this site!

I hope you guys will join me in that worthy cause!

So let the discussion begin! Cool
Marius M

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much for starting this forum Captain, I agree that it's long overdue. It would be great if you could get a hold of Mike, sadly I can't help you out there.

Cheers
Marius
fusion58

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
His web site has been "coming soon" for over a year...

More like three years.

Sounds like ML needs to find a new web designer.

Cool
Chrickon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: New Michael Landau Forum Reply with quote

Quote:
I have been trying to track Mike down for the past couple of weeks and get his blessing for this site. So far I have been unsuccessful. If anyone knows how to contact Mike, please shoot me an email.
[/quote]

Try truh John Surh, have been reading on his discussionforum and it seems that he talks to Michael often.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mike Landau Discussion Forum Index -> What's New All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: