Mike Landau Discussion :: View topic - Tyler vs. Suhr
Mike Landau Discussion Forum Index

Mike Landau Discussion
The Mike Landau Discussion Forum

www.mikelandau.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  Chat Users Currently Chatting   

Tyler vs. Suhr
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mike Landau Discussion Forum Index -> Michael Landau Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteveV60

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Block Info Reply with quote

Tyler, dang I see quite a few nice Tylers on that website you posted. I was wondering if anyone had any info on the trem block used on the Landau Classic. Is it the standard "painted black one" I see on my wilkinson/gotoh? I was reading how Scott Henderson says they should be unpainted. I don't necessarily want the Scott tone but I have to have that Landau sound. Or at least a little more Stratty sound from my American Brian Moore which Is HSH with two Duncan Hums and Suhr V60 LP in the middle. Anyway, does the Tyler Landau Classic have a painted block or is it raw? Thanks.
bobbyD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: i love my tyler landau classic.... Reply with quote

i have owned many boutique strats....grosh, anderson, sadowsky, suhr.....but the guitar that i keep coming back to every time is the tyler.

someone said the tyler was darker and funkier....i would have to agree.

plus, i LOVE the 59 neck shape, and the vibe of the guitars....

personally, the tylers are the BEST guitars i have ever played. they have a "juiciness" to them that the other guitars did not have for me....

i LOVE my black landau classic.....it is SUPER SWEET, and the best of the three tylers i have owned (surf green classic and psych vomit studio elite)

yowzah!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mike Landau Discussion Forum Index -> Michael Landau Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: