Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion :: View topic - My new music website

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
The SRV Discussion Forum - why didn't we do this before?

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

My new music website

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vaughanabe13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: My new music website Reply with quote

Hey, I thought you guys might be interested in my new website which is based on my love for blues and rock. There are tons of pictures of me and my SRV guitar in the photo gallery and links to my soundclick songs (which are currently being updated). The message board is up and running and the guest book needs signing! Stop on by and let me know what you think of the site and my music. Cool

http://www.brennanlentz.i8.com
TTrahan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool dude. The site looks good, but the pics are slow loading, might want to fix that.

Nice KWS cover of Aberdeen.

Keep it up Very Happy
Vaughanabe13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My computer loads the pics in a matter of seconds. I don't think there's anything I can do about it. Sad

Anyway, thanks for the comments. I had a question though. I was thinking of updating my soundclick with my live performance of Couldn't Stand The Weather from my school's variety show. The problem is the audio quality is pretty bad and I fear some people would only look at that instead of the song. What do you guys think? Should I put it up there or not?
TTrahan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you format your pictures for website use? Its not a REALLY slow load or anything, but I figured that you wanted some type of contructive criticism.

You should definitley put the CSTW song up there, who cares about the quality? Its just cool to listen to good tunes.
Vaughanabe13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Even though the quality really sucks and you can barely hear the bass at all in most parts, it's still fun to listen to. Oh, but there's a warning... I screwed up the first solo really bad and also there are no vocals because the soundcrew sucked and couldn't get the mic working (don't get me started). Also our band only had two rehearsals to get ready for it so there are a few timing issues.

I'll have it up in a couple of days hopefully.

Also, I'll see what I can do about those pics. Cool
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: