Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion :: View topic - Does anyone know....?

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
The SRV Discussion Forum - why didn't we do this before?

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Does anyone know....?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hide_away

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:11 am    Post subject: Does anyone know....? Reply with quote

does anyone know if the Pride & Joy video collection is available on dvd? I've been wanting to get this collection but really want to stay away from vhs....our vcr is a piece of crap and would much rather have it on dvd anyway.
If anyone has a copy on dvd or if y'all know if it can be ordered on dvd I'd sure appreciate the info.
Thanks in advance.... Cool

My brother Jimmie always said I played like I was breaking out of jail.
~Stevie Ray Vaughan
thesrvman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:05 am    Post subject: Pride & Joy Reply with quote

Hey Hideaway,

Can't find it either. I own it on VHS and am planning to copy it tot DVD (not really the same as a REAL DVD but better than tape). By the way: It's not that great...

greetingz, Paul
Sven Vandermaas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:33 am    Post subject: Pride and Joy dvd Reply with quote

Hi there....I have it on dvd...I think it's converted from tape, but in a good quality....within 4 weeks Im living in my new house across the ocean and then Im able to make copies....

Sven

http://www.texas-legend.com
wolftrane

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the head of the SRV fanclub, Sony does not intend to release Pride & Joy on DVD. The excuse is that it is too short to release on DVD, yet other "DVD singles" like Madonna and Britney flood the store shelves.
They could have released it as part of the boxed set a couple of years ago. I know they would sell a boat load of them if they released it and added some more clips from MTV performances. I'd love to have it on the same disc as the Unplugged performance! That would give you at least an hour!
hide_away

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree..this could have been added in with the box set.

Anyone willing to make me a dvd copy of Pride & Joy? I'll gladly reimburse for shipping and disc cost. Would really appreciate it. Very Happy

My brother Jimmie always said I played like I was breaking out of jail.
~Stevie Ray Vaughan
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: