Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion :: View topic - Blind Melon Chitlin?

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
The SRV Discussion Forum - why didn't we do this before?

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Blind Melon Chitlin?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chuck

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:59 am    Post subject: Blind Melon Chitlin? Reply with quote

Where did that name come from? It sounds very familiar. That is hilarious!!! I am a new member from sunny Florida. I am a SRV fan from back in the 90's when I first heard In Step. Then I picked up all the rest. I most recently got "Beginnings", Awesome!! I've been playing guitar for the last 18 years and try to every night. Sometimes it is hard with 3 boys. I am glad I have found this site amd look forward to checking in often.
chuck :)
Blind Melon Chitlin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Chuck. If Blind Mellon Chitlin sounds familiar, it's probably because it's from a Cheech & Chong movie. I also belong to a blues forum and that's the screen name I use over there too. I decided to use it here as well so that my friends could find me without having to guess.

Come back and post often,

BMC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: