Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion :: View topic - CARNEGIE HALL FILM/VIDEO

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
The SRV Discussion Forum - why didn't we do this before?

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

CARNEGIE HALL FILM/VIDEO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlB

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: CARNEGIE HALL FILM/VIDEO Reply with quote

anybody know if there was ever a film or video that has surfaced of his performance at carnegie hall??? btw, on youtube i watched an interview he did. he was in the mariachi suit with the aviators on and his hat. he talked about the hendrix dream, his cold shot video, and the future show at carnegie hall. he also said it was going to be filmed and recorded. i don't know if y'all saw that video but im wonderin what happened to that "film".

as you can tell, im a big fanatic over not only stevie but his one and only live gig at carnegie. if anybody knows of a film or some type of video recording, that would be great to share the info on this forum. again, if anybody was actually in the audience that night, from what you remember, please tell if there were video cameras in the audience or actual "pro-shot" cameramen. thanks so much!!!
Christopher X

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Carnegie Hall show Reply with quote

I think i may have seen this footage you talk of but on a bio book i cant see a mention of filming,so maybe it fell through,aslo the willmot site only says audio.
On audio says 2 sets in the link,but i cant remember the cd being this long or is it,will need to check my tape i think i have of it later to see.Like 22 songs is long so maybe they could not fit it,though a double cd could have done it then realy.

http://www.willmot.com/twiki/bin/view.cgi/SRV/GigDb_19841004
AlB

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:01 am    Post subject: CARNEGIE HALL FILM/VIDEO Reply with quote

well hey! Very Happy where have you seen the footage because it would be...wonderful obviously! Smile i think out of all the bootlegs or shows, the carnegie hall show is the one that NEEDS to have a visual along with it.
Christopher X

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Bad wording Reply with quote

No i meant there seems to be no footage,i was talking of the interview you saw and having i think seen that,sorry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: