Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion :: View topic - Help! I can't register on the Hendrix Forum

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index

Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion
The SRV Discussion Forum - why didn't we do this before?

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Help! I can't register on the Hendrix Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
notstayinglong

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Help! I can't register on the Hendrix Forum Reply with quote

Hi people,

Does anybody know anyone on the Hendrix Forum. If you do can you tell them the Register New User function isn't working.

It crashes with

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: dss_rand() in /home/kirk95/public_html/online-discussion/JimiHendrix/includes/usercp_register.php on line 1011

Cheers

Mike
Christopher X

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Sent an email? Reply with quote

Well welcome here,im a mod on the hendrix forum too,but dont know about this issue,maybe they did so after all the spamming we had there for some time.The admin there may be able to help you on this if you send him an email i suppose from here as he is the same one here too.
notstayinglong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I've sent him a pm.
Christopher X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Admin Reply with quote

Not to put the groups down,there not been to busy realy of this one or the hendrix group.We had this spam attacks for ages on both and many others here i saw too and that may have sent many away too.
Also it may take some time to get a reply,if you dont i can try for you later too aswell.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Stevie Ray Vaughan Discussion Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: